Saturday, February 20, 2010

V-Day

I loved Valentines day being on a Sunday this year. We got to celebrate all weekend!


It started on Thursday for me. My boss always does something so nice for us. This year consisted of a dozen pink roses, champagne, sprinkles cupcakes, and american express gift cards. What could be better?




















On Friday I surprised KC with a candlelight dinner. I served his favorite dish...Fondue.
























On Saturday we went to dinner at Toscana and went to see jazz singer Rachel Price perform love songs. They had a chocolate and champagne reception after the show and Rachel stayed to sign CD's.



















Sunday KC surprised me with breakfast in bed and the most thoughtful gift ever. He got one of our wedding photos framed for me. I had been talking about doing it but hadn't gotten around to it. I have the best husband ever!

It was so beautiful outside we went rollerblading at the beach and then that afternoon we went to see Avitar.
.

























Such a wonderful romantic weekend. I want Valentine's to be on a Sunday every year!

No comments: